The Environment & How You Can Make a Difference Today
There are a few ways on how you can create an environmentally friendly life style. Every person on this planet can make a difference in order to save the planet from pollution and destruction.
- We all can become vegetarians. You can choose to believe it or not, but the development of animal farming is destroying the planet. People are cutting off forests which are the ‘green lungs’ of the planet to create more space for farming. Each kilogram of eaten meat costs a lot of money, causes the falling of natural forests and makes animals suffer.
- In order to limit the devastation of nature we should start to take control over food production. When a country is affected by famine, it is usually due to other countries that are polluting the environment by disposing chemicals that are by products of the manufacturing process. Production should be monitored and produced according to an agrees plan so that we can minimize the manufacturing of waste.
- Recycling is the factor that can save the planet in the future. People should start to think what kind of products they are using and how are they manufactured. Recycling should not be limited only to paper, glass or plastic. There are a lot of materials that can be successfully reused instead of throwing them out on the dump.
- Instead of throwing away goods and products we no longer want, we should start to share and donate those very items. Everyday, more and more people are selling, exchanging or buying different products online. You can sell everything from furniture, toys, clothes, accessories, cars and you can even sell gold and jewellery. Instead of spending money for new items, think about purchasing used alternatives that function exactly the same as new but with a little wear and tear.
- To save the environment, we should also learn how to generate green energy that will be delivered to homes. Energy can be generated from wind and sunlight. Also , careful consideration when using water can greatly have a positive impact.
At the end of the day, I think that everything depends on every persons sense of responsibility. Small changes often can cause positive dramatic changes.